ERP Software We Track
Global ERP Software Market Share (%)
|Company Name||Market Share|
Companies Currently Using ERP (Sample Data)
ERP is a business-management software that is typically integrated with a suite of applications which an organization can use to collect, manage, store, and interpret in any business. Areas such as planning, inventory, purchasing, sales, finance, marketing and human resources are a part of ERP management information system. An important goal of ERP is that it is data-driven, integrates business processes and facilitates the flow of information within the organization.
ERP software essentially allows organizations to use integrated applications to manage core processes that are necessary to run the company. At its most basic level, ERP combines processes such as finance, HR, services, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain, and others into one single system. The ERP systems helps you to easily connect the departments and empower users to share information in a better way.
A well thought out ERP is adequate of making your business ultra-efficient in all areas of sales, marketing, purchasing, delivery processes that can finely be tuned for better quality service.
The list of companies using ERP helps technology marketers to contact the right ERP Customers. It assists in reaching the top-notch companies who have integrated ERP technology in their technical process.
Here are some of the Benefits of using ERP:
- ERP systems are easily scalable.
- They offer complete visibility for faster collaboration across the organization
- ERP enables centralized storage/back-up for all enterprise data
- Vendors can extend to integrate their Business Intelligence functionalities
- They offer Better Information Management through Business Automation
- Improved Workflow and management
- They are cost-efficient yet more competitive