JULY 30, 2019
JULY 25, 2019
JULY 18, 2019
JULY 11, 2019
JULY 09, 2019
JUNE 27, 2019
JUNE 25, 2019
JUNE 20, 2019
JUNE 06, 2019
MAY 30, 2019
MAY 28, 2019
MAY 21, 2019
MAY 14, 2019
MAY 07, 2019
APRIL 24, 2019
APRIL 19, 2019
APRIL 2, 2019
MARCH 28, 2019
MARCH 19, 2019
MARCH 5, 2019
FEBRUARY 28, 2019
FEBRUARY 14, 2019
FEBRUARY 7, 2019
Webinars are a valuable platform for presenting and sharing highly insightful information with the audience. Presenters in these webinars are manly the industry experts or the thought-leaders in their industry who are followed diligently by the audience.
The key features of the webinar invite revolves around what, why, when, how, and who.
As the information is available to the global audience, you should know the right tactic for developing a high-quality invitation email. Be it the right design, email content, showcasing the presenter’s name, everything should be included accordingly for giving the best exposure to your brand.
Webinar emails, what needs to be known:
• Setting the Webinar Goals: What is the main goal of your webinar? Whether it is building the email list or portraying yourself as a thought leader in the specific industry, when you set the right goal for your webinar it becomes easier to craft the right email message. This process would help you to measure the success of the webinar or email.
• Segmenting the Audience: It is necessary to shoot out the emails to the right recipient. Although your aim is to reach a broader audience, you should come out with a plan that could connect with the right as well as new leads.
• Making an efficient CTA: Call To Action makes an important part of the webinar email. It is impossible to get the conversions when you do not make your CTA stand out for getting noticed by the recipients.
Webinars are one of the powerful medium to engage the audience, so you should not miss out any of the tactics or approach that could make the right connection with the customer.
The webinar invitation email is just the starting of the whole series of the messages. After the potential attendee signs up, you have to follow-up regularly by sending them reminder emails after regular intervals. This can be referred to as the webinar attendance with the lead nurturing. The reminder email should not only include the data and time of the webinar, to make it interesting and engaging it should have the success stories, blogs, videos, ebooks, podcasts, infographics, previous webinars, etc. Find the example of a follow-up email:
Image Courtesy: Daniel Waas
There are some email sequences leading up to the webinar:
• An initial invite which should be kept simple
• It could be followed by aggressive approach, that is sending two reminders to the recipients who did not register
• A soft approach which is sending the second invite to the recipients who did not open
• Sending conformation email to all of them who registered
• Sending the reminder to the registrants a week, day or some hours before the event
Whether the potential attendee would attend the event or not hugely depends on the invitation email send to the recipient. For this reason, you have to optimize the webinar invitations before sending it to the recipient.
Webinar invitations has to be planned with a proper strategy for attracting huge number of attendees or the potential customers. You should have the empathy for the time zone so that it makes sense for the audience who are attending it. Take a look at the below example:
Image Courtesy: zettasphere
The invitation has all the essential ingredients to make the webinar successful:
• A different graphic design
• Easy to see the time zone (GMT) and date
• The webinar with the author and the analyst clearly displayed
As a marketer you should understand what could encourage the newcomer to attend the webinar:
• A unique insight into the problem: When you promise a deeper survey to the problem, then the potential attendees would be more interested to attend the webinar. They would be looking forward for more useful information from your webinar.
• A different and new theme of the webinar: A different graphic design or a new theme of the webinar could make your webinar stand out from the rest of them.
• Creative features: When you add creative features in the invitation email, it adds the zing factor in the invitation email. This is the first step in grabbing the subscriber’s attention.
The best thing which you can do is simply mentioning” what to expect from this webinar”
As, the audience who would be attending the webinar would be having some expectations from it and what they could gain by attending it, so by coming straight to the point would make your task easier.
Image Courtesy: stripo
Most of the webinars get attended by the professionals, students, leaders who want to acquire more and in-depth knowledge on a specific subject. The below webinar email template is one of the examples of educational webinar:
Image Courtesy: Business2Community
The subjects which an educational webinar cover are the industry trends, best practices, interviews with the expert panels and others. When there is a free flow of information between the presenter and audience then the webinar can be termed as a successful event.
Webinar even has its prime times like television. You should know when your audience is likely to tune in to make it hugely successful.
It was found that majority of the attendees for 11 AM were on the west coast. The majority of the attendees for the 1 PM and 2 PM were on the east coast.
Some of the features of webinar are:
• Multidirectional conference
• Desktop sharing
• Text chat
• Shared video presentation
• Polls and surveys
Webinars could give you a broader exposure to a wide audience. As they are different from any other marketing videos and the audience follows the presentation in real time, webinars have the power to successfully connect with the potential customer.
60% of the marketers are now using webinars as a powerful content marketing tool.