The Email Standards In B2B Industry
- Open Rate : 12- 16%
- Click Through Rate 2.7-6%
- Unsubscribes 0.15- 0.5%
- 215.3 billion Email sent every day and expected to cross 257.7 billion by 2020.
Things That Matter In An Email
General Subject Line
- Skip the Punctuations
- Letters with an upper case can inflate the engagement rate.
The Subject Line Detail
- Open rates can be improved with customization (22% users addressed by the first name promptly opened the email)
- Best subject lines contain minimum character count (Email providers such as MailChimp recommend 50 characters or less in the subject line)
Tips For Content
- The body of the email must contain candid message without the cheesy sales pitch (salesy emails are typically interpreted as phishing threat)
- The message must clearly convey the intent as indicated in the subject line. The response rate is higher for emails with fewer words
The Call To Action
- Ask questions that drive recipients to interact with email. The CTA can further improve the click-through. It is important to place them at the opening or closing section of the email.
- The Choice Of Colour (The color schemes for the CTA can affect the performance. Using a well-researched color could make the email enticing to recipients)
Testing Of The Email
- A/B testing is a must-do aspect of email marketing to ensure the email is well fitting and readable on almost all gadgets. Initiate the test by aiming a group of audiences before the final distribution.
- Incorporate responsive designs for improved usability on mobile gadgets.(70% marketers say that email is the bread and butter of their business)
Want to know more about email marketing benefits? Get in touch with us here:
Ph: +1 (888) 998-0077 | Email: [email protected]
Or visit our site : www.infoclutch.com