Unified Communications Software We Track
Unified communications is the integration of enterprise communication services. It is an evolved set of technologies which unifies and automates the device communications. Unified communications optimize the business processes, thus enhancing human communications by managing the flows and reducing latency. It is a collection of different elements such as unified messaging, call control, instant messaging, mobility, software for enabling business process integration.
Unified Communications Market Share (%)
|Company Name||Market Share|
Companies Using Unified Communications (Sample Data)
|Company Name||Website||Address||Address 1||City||State||Zipcode||Country||Phone Number|
|Advance Iowa||www.advanceiowa.com||8**0 J*n*in** Dr||Cedar Falls||Iowa||50613||United States||(3*9) 2*3-4**2|
|Hancock Whitney Corp||www.hancockwhitney.com||O*E HA*C**K WH*TN*Y Plz||Gulfport||Mississippi||39501||United States||(2*8) 8*8-4*0*|
|Hulu||www.hulu.com||2**0 B**ad**y||Santa Monica||California||90404||United States||(*1*) 5**-47**|
|SoDA: The Digital Society||www.sodaspeaks.com||2*0 I*T*RS**TE N*R** Ci**le SE S*||Atlanta||Georgia||30339||United States||(**4) 2*5-3*5*|
|DTE Energy||www.dteenergy.com||O*e *ne*gy Pl*||Detroit||Michigan||48226||United States||(3*3) 2*5-4*0*|
Benefits of unified communications:
- Better customer service
- Improved efficiency
- Cost reduction
- Enabling the remote and mobile workforce
Features of unified communications:
- Unified messaging: Unified messaging allows businesses to access the online communication systems easily. The systems can deliver all the messages in a single box, which as a result, lets people interact and execute messaging in a flexible manner.
- Video conferences: Face-to-face communication is essential for all kinds of businesses, whether it is a small, mid-sized, or large enterprises. You need an effective conferencing service, as every time it is impossible to meet the clients. A good video conferencing service is used for accommodating more number of participants.
- Automated attendants: One of the important features of the unified communication systems is an automated attendant. It helps to avoid missing the calls. These systems can help in transferring directly to an extension without passing through the receptionists. Callers get the menu, which gives them directions.
- Desktop sharing: The product allows in sharing the desktop content with the other devices. It even allows the users for remote access to the desktop content. The desktop content can be accessed from any computer and geographical location.