Data Analytics Software We Track
Data analytics is the process of examining the data for drawing conclusions from the information that they have. The techniques are widely used in the commercial industries, which enables the organization to make informed decisions.
Data Analytics Market Share (%)
|Company Name||Market Share|
|SAS Enterprise Miner||4.23%|
Companies Using Data Analytics (Sample Data)
|Company Name||Website||Address||Address 1||City||State||Zipcode||Country||Phone Number|
|Amaysim||www.amaysim.com.au||L 6 1*-19 B**dge S*||Sydney||New South Wales||2000||Australia||61 *82**01**|
|General Electric||www.ge.com||3*5 F**bo**ugh B**d||Foxborough||MA||02035||United States||(8*5) 9*8-7**3|
|ActiveProspect, Inc||www.activeprospect.com||4**3 G**da**p* St||Austin||TX||78751||United States||(1**8) 6*4-4**9|
|Air Canada||www.aircanada.com||7**3 C**e Ver** W**t||Montreal||Quebec||H4S 1Z3||Canada||(*1*) 4*2-50**|
Data analytics involves more than analyzing the data. The analytics process includes:
- Determining the data requirements and how it has to be grouped. It has to be separated by demographics, age, gender, income.
- The next step is collecting the data, which can be done via various sources such as cameras, computers, online sources, or environmental sources.
- After the data collection, it has to be organized for analyzing.
- The data has to be then cleaned for analysis purposes. That means it has to be scrubbed for checking duplication.
Types of data analytics
- Diagnostic analytics: It focuses more on why did something happen. This involves more data inputs.
- Prescriptive analytics: It helps to understand a course of action. If something is going to happen in the future, then what is the prescribed solution for that?
- Predictive analytics: It predicts about the cases which might happen in the near term.
- Descriptive analytics: It describes about the incidents which have happened in a specific period.
The benefits which data analytics provides are:
- Mitigating the risks
- Optimizing operational efficiency
- Anticipating the needs
- Delivering the relevant service or product