CRM or Customer Relationship Management is an approach to manage organizations interactions with the current and potential customer over a CRM platform.
Using CRM applications have a proven record of increasing results:
- Sales grew up by 37%
- Sales Productivity by 44%
- Forecast accuracy by up to 48%
Famous quote by Bill Gates: “How you gather, manage, and use information will determine whether you win or lose.”
- CRM systems are more popular in sales: 6 of 10 sales distributors say use of CRM allows greater access to customer information and their by improves sales and productivity.
- CRM growth never slows down: CRM is known to be the fastest-growing software market with revenues expected to reach $40 billion in 2018 and over $80 Billion by 2025.
- CRM and its ROI: For every dollar spent on CRM implementation returns as much as 8.78% in the sales revenue which is greater than 80%!! Which is an ROI percentage.
- CRM is a great tool for a Sales Rep: 29% of salespeople are spending more than an hour per day on data entry, 17% of them find it challenging and 40% of them are still using methods like spreadsheets and other ways to store customer data. Adopting CRM in such cases not just saves time but also improves the sales forecast.
- 85% of the CRM users access their CRM multiple devices including tablets, laptops, desktops, and smartphones enabling a sales rep to access it from anywhere any time.
- Using Mobile CRM Solutions: Users of mobile CRM are achieving better results. Research by Innoppl Technologies proved that 65% of the sales reps who adopted mobile CRM have achieved higher sales compared to 22% of reps using non-mobile CRM.
- 47% of polled CRM users said that their CRM had a significant impact on customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- CRM is easy to use: 72% of the users would give up extra features just to get CRM which is easier to use. On the contrary, 43% of CRM clients use fewer than half the features that they have on their CRM.