Did you know 92% marketing communication incorporates Direct Mail?
- 48% recipients responded to the direct mails in 2016.
- 48% more saved the mail for a future intent
- 57% recipients felt delighted upon receiving the direct mail because they felt valued.
- 73% customers favored direct mail over other channels while receiving marketing advertisements.
Compared to campaigns without the use of mail, brands that incorporated direct mails during ad campaigns reported 27% increase in sales performance and up to 40% increase in acquisition ratings.
Every dollar invested in direct mail yielded a staggering $12.57 through successful completion of the sale.
Mobile gadgets have further bumped the open rates by 43%
- As email marketing continues to become the bread and butter of campaigns, they generate returns up to $44 for every dollar spent.
- 57% purchase decisions are based on direct mail promotions.
If you require assistance with direct mail campaign, our experts at InfoClutch could help you. Reach us here:
Ph: +1 (888) 998-0077
Email: [email protected]